Do you love camping? Commemorate some of your favorite RV memories with the GO! Camper limited-edition appliqué die. Easily cut all the shapes for an adorable camper and add it to your travel-themed quilt and sewing projects. Combine it with the GO! Cute Car (55354) and the GO! Northwoods Medley (55483) for a truly outdoorsy feel. Like all travelers, the GO! Camper only stays for a limited time, so claim yours before it packs up!
Use the FREE GO! Camper Embroidery Designs ($22 value) download available to finish your project. Each shape includes motif, blanket and satin stitches. The FREE download will automatically be added to your shopping cart with the purchase of the GO! Camper die.
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 12 in. 2 Pack (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm) Item 255112
How to Die Cut Camper Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Camper: Cut 6 3/4” x 5 1/8” rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut seven campers across the width of fabric. One yard of 40” wide fabric cuts 35 campers
- Side Accent: Cut 6 5/8” x 1 3/8” rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 29 side accents across the width of fabric. One yard of 40” wide fabric cuts 145 side accents.
- Door: Cut 1 3/4” x 3 1/8” rectangles place on selected blade and cut. Cut 12 doors across the width of fabric. One yard of 40” wide fabric 240 doors.
- Door window, Window, Wheel/Circle & Inner Wheel/Circle: Use scraps.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Camper Limited Edition Die
- Let’s go camping! Perfect for camping or outdoor adventure-themed quilts, pillows, table runners and more.
- Get creative! Combine with GO! Cute Car (55354) and the GO! Northwoods Medley tree (55483) to make a camping scene.
- Camping is a popular quilting motif and appeals to a wide variety of quilters, novice and seasoned.
- GO! Camper includes seven unique shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- Limited-edition dies come in a collectible teal-colored tray.
- Make quick appliques by applying fusible web to the wrong side of fabrics prior to cutting
- A great way to use up scraps
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($22 value)
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started
- Charm pack and Layer Cake-friendly
- Cut so much more fabric in less time
- Get accurate cuts every time – No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use – Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam – Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut
- Safe to use – No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch
- It’s always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.