Daisies seem to chase the clouds away. So will your fabric art and quilts when you use the GO! Daisy die. It cuts two sizes of daisy petals and two sizes of circles for flower centers. Want to make applique-ready flowers in a flash? Simply apply fusible web to the wrong side of fabric before cutting and you'll have precise daisy shapes. A great way to use up scraps or stash!
AQ Cutting Mat Required:Â GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 6 in. 2 Pack (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm) Item 55139
How to Die Cut Daisy Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturerâ€™s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliquÃ©.Â Â
- Large Petal:Â Cut and fuse 2 3/4" x 2 7/8" rectangles. Cut 44 large petals across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 572 large petals.
- Small Petal:Â Cut and fuse 2 1/4" x 2 5/8" rectangles. Cut 60 small petals across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 960 small petals.
- Large Center:Â Cut and fuse 1 3/4" squares. Cut 22 large circles across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 440 large circles.Â
- Small Center:Â Place scraps on blade and cut.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Daisy Die:
- The GO! Daisy die cuts four large petals, four small petals and two centers, providing unlimited options for adding fun flowers to any project from quilt tops to table runners.Â Â
- No templates required. The GO! Daisy die includes three shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.Â
- Mix and match the petals and centers to create a variety of flowers or use with other GO! floral dies to custom design your own quilted garden.Â
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).Â
- Cut flower shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, CuddleÂ® fabrics and more!Â
- A great way to use up scraps.Â
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.Â
- Charm Pack-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.Â
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.Â
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scisGO! 6" x 6" Die Storagesors.Â
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle.Â Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.Â
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.Â
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.Â
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.