Get ready to see your creativity blossom! Equipped with a generous embroidery field and an expanded needle to arm workspace, The Brother SE600 Computerized Sewing, Quilting and Embroidery machine lets you work on all of your projects with ease. Featuring 103 sewing stitches, 80 embroidery designs and a built-in USB port that allows you to import countless others, your options are virtually endless. With a 3.7 colour LCD touchscreen display, you can view and edit your designs onscreen, change thread colours and more, all with the touch of a finger. Including 8 accessory feet, a 4" x 4" hoop and an embroidery arm, this machine really has it all!
- 4" x 4" embroidery field with included hoop, embroidery arm and embroidery foot
- 103 built-in sewing stitches
- 10 one-step auto-size buttonholes
- 80 built-in embroidery designs, 9 embroidery fonts and 120 frame pattern combinations
- USB port lets you import .PES files for unlimited embroidery design options (USB stick not included)
- Large, 3.7" colour LCD touchscreen display lets you view your designs before stitching
- 6.4" x 4.1" needle-to-arm workspace provides more room for quilts and bulkier sewing projects
- Built-in push button thread cutter
- Includes 7 sewing feet: buttonhole, overcasting, monogramming, zipper, zigzag, blind stitch and button sewing feet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.