Ricky Tims is one of the most celebrated modern day quilters. Rickyâ€™s signature intricate and symmetrical Arabesque designs feature graceful curves and flowing designs which typically would be very time-consuming and difficult to cut by hand. Not anymore!
AQ Cutting Mat Required:Â GO! Cutting Mat, 10 in. x 10 in. 2 Pack (25.4 cm x 25.4 cm) Item 255111
How to Die Cut Arabesque #3 Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturerâ€™s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliquÃ©.Â
- Cut and fuse 8 7/8" x 9" rectangles. Cut four arabesque shapes across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 16 arabesque shapes.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Arabesque #3 Die:Â
- Use GO! Arabesque #3 with GO! Arabesque #1 (55046) and GO! Arabesque #2 (55049) for great design combinations.
- No template required. The GO! Arabesque die includes an applique shape that is typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).Â
- Cut GO! Arabesque out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, CuddleÂ® fabrics and more!Â
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.Â
- Layer Cake and Fat Quarter-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.Â
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.Â
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.Â
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle.Â Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.Â
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.Â
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.Â
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.