Add this deluxe collection of GO! tools to your favorite GO! fabric cutter for a life-time of quilting inspiration and pleasure. Always have just-the-right tool at your fingertips. This deluxe set includes all four GO! Qubes, Edyta Sitar’s Serendipity Qube, and much more. Never run out of ideas – just add fabric!
The GO! Big Qubed Ultimate Starter Pack includes:
- GO! Big Electric Fabric Cutter Set
- GO! Qube 6" Block (55775)
- GO! Qube 8" Block (55776)
- GO! Qube 9" Block (55777)
- GO! Qube 10" Block (55797)
- GO! Qube 12" Block (55778)
- GO! Qube 6" Companion Set-Corners (55784)
- GO! Qube 8" Companion Set-Corners (55785)
- GO! Qube 9" Companion Set-Corners (55786)
- GO! Qube 10" Companion Set-Corners (55798)
- GO! Qube 12" Companion Set-Corners (55787)
- GO! Qube 6" Companion Set-Angles (55788)
- GO! Qube 8" Companion Set-Angles (55789)
- GO! Qube 9" Companion Set-Angles (55790)
- GO! Qube 10" Companion Set-Angles (55799)
- GO! Qube 12" Companion Set-Angles (55791)
- GO! Qube Specialty Set-Serendipity by Edyta Sitar (55783)
- GO! Strip Cutter-2 1/2" (55017)
- GO! Cutting Mat-10" x 24" (55113)
- GO! Rotary Cutting Mat-18" x 24" (Double- Sided) (55448)
- GO! Rotary Cutting Mat-24" x 36" (Double- Sided) (55473)
- GO! Qube Mix & Match and Quilts Pattern Book by Eleanor Burns-2nd Edition (1091)
- GO! Quilting Ruler-12" x 12" (55475)
- GO! Quilting Ruler-6" x 24" (55474)
- GO! Rotary Cutter (55449)
Features and Benefits:
- Cut so much more in less time -- Cut up to 6 layers of 100% cotton fabric at once
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Create quilts you never thought you would -- AccuQuilt makes cutting curvy classic quilt patterns a snap
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- No more math -- Geometric shapes are designed with an accurate 1/4" seam allowance in the design
- Quilt more, clip less -- No more clipping all those dog-eared corners
- Quick and easy applique -- Apply fusible web to fabric prior to cutting
Storage:Organize GO! dies with AccuQuilt GO! Die Storage Rack (55115).
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.