Sarah Vedeler is an amazing designer who turns simple shapes into intricate embroidery designs. Her designs are vibrant, playful and unique. Additional appliquÃ©s in this same collection are Peace and Love also by Sarah Vedeler Designs and can coordinate with this GO! die to create stunning embroidery.
AQ Cutting Mat Required:Â GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 12 in. 2 Pack (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm) Item 255112
How to Die Cut Joy Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturerâ€™s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliquÃ©.Â
- J:Â Cut and fuse 3 1/8" x 5 1/8" rectangles. Cut seven Jâ€™s across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 77 Jâ€™s.Â
- O:Â Cut and fuse 4" x 5" rectangles. Cut eight Oâ€™s across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 72 Oâ€™s.Â
- Y:Â Cut and fuse 3 1/4" x 5" rectangles. Cut eight Yâ€™s across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 88 Yâ€™s.Â
Why Quilters Love the GO! Joy Die:Â
- No template required. The GO! Joy die includes applique shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.Â
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).Â
- Cut GO! Joy out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, CuddleÂ® fabrics and more!Â
- A great way to use up scraps.Â
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.Â
- Layer Cake and Fat Quarter-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.Â
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.Â
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.Â
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle.Â Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of di
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.