Alex Anderson is a renown quilterÂ that has authored 30 books, designsÂ her own line of fabrics and threadsÂ and has hosted a quilting show onÂ HGTV for years.
Quilting turns into modern fabric art when at the hands of an artiste. You can create an original Alex Anderson Pomegranate quilt with this exclusive project die.
In seconds this die precisely cuts two large circles, two cat's eyes and two leaves perfect for inspiring your creativity.
This die also comes with a pattern for an original Alex Anderson Pomegranate Wall Hanging.
AQ Cutting Mat Required:Â GO! Cutting Mat, 5 in. x 10 in. 2 Pack (12.7 cm x 25.4 cm) Item 255110
How to Die Cut Pomegranate Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturerâ€™s instruc-tions, before cutting for fusible appliquÃ©.
- Large Circle:Â Cut and fuse 3 3/4" squares.Â Cut 10 large circles across the width ofÂ fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cutsÂ 90 large circles.
- Small Circle:Â Cut and fuse 3" squares.Â Cut 13 small circles across the width ofÂ fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cutsÂ 156 small circles.
- Large Catâ€™s Eye:Â Cut and fuse 3" x 3 1/2"Â rectangles. Cut 13 large catâ€™s eyes acrossÂ the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wideÂ fabric cuts 130 large catâ€™s eyes.
- Small Catâ€™s Eye:Â Cut and fuse 2" x 2 3/4" rectangles. Cut 20Â small catâ€™s eyes across the width of fabric. One yard of 40"Â wide fabric cuts 260 small catâ€™s eyes.
- Leaves:Â Place pre-fused scraps on blade and cut.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Pomegranate Die:
- No templates required! The GO!Â Pomegranate die includes sixÂ applique shapes that are typicallyÂ difficult to cut by hand.
- Quickly and easily cut four of eachÂ pre-fused applique shape in one passÂ thru the cutter (fusible counts as oneÂ half layer of fabric).Â
- Cut pomegranate shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton,Â batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, CuddleÂ®Â fabrics and more!
- Experiment with decorative stitches and threads to finish yourÂ Pomegranate designs.
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Pack-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.Â
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.Â
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.Â
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle.Â Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.Â
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.Â
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.Â
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.