Nothing says winter like snowflakes. Use this die for all kinds of seasonal and holiday projects. Apply fusible web (50522) to the wrong side of fabrics prior to cutting for quick and easy appliquÃ©.
AQ Cutting Mat Required:Â GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 6 in. 2 Pack (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm) Item 55139
How to Die Cut Snowflake Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturerâ€™s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliquÃ©.Â Â
- Cut and fuse 4 1/8" x 4 1/2" rectangles. Cut nine snowflakes across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 72 snowflakes.Â
Why Quilters Love the GO! Snowflake Die:Â
- Nothing says winter like snowflakes. Use this die for holiday appliquÃ© quilts, garments, gift tags, home dÃ©cor and much more!Â
- No templates required! The GO! Snowflake die includes an applique shape that is typically difficult to cut by hand.Â
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).Â
- Cut snowflake shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, CuddleÂ® fabrics and more!Â
- A great way to use up scraps.Â
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.Â
- Charm Pack-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.Â
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.Â
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.Â
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle.Â Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.Â
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.Â
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.Â
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.