A fresh new take on country shabby chic. Warm burlap with a vintage flair and fresh roses all blend together beautifully in these new projects from Michelle. Enjoy! The More Coming Up Roses Embroidery Designs CD by Michelle Griffith is perfect for your quilting projects.
The coordinating GO! Coming Up Roses die by Michelle Griffith makes quick work of cutting three beautifully curved rose shapes, a rose bud and two leaves. For easy appliquÃ©, simply apply fusible web to the wrong side of fabrics prior to cutting.
The Coming Up Roses design is licensed exclusively to AccuQuilt and adds romance to your quilts without the hand ache. Create amazing embroidery designs with die and More Coming Up Roses CD (3766) and Thread Collection (GGR2021).
- Three fun projects plus three distinctive embroidery designs featuring Michelle Griffith's Licensed AccuQuilt GO! Coming Up Roses die (55150).
- Featured techniques: Embroidery, Ruffles, Lace Dying, Quilting, Embellishing with Pearls, Crazy Quilting, Trapunto, Shirred Corded Handles & More!
- Formats include: PES, DST, JEF, HUS, VIP, VP3, ART, EXP.
- Includes printable full color instructions, supply list, color chart, fabric chart, pattern and designs in eight machine formats. Requires minimum 5" x 7" hoop.
- GO! Coming Up Roses die (55150) sold separately.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.