The smaller the strip, the more difficult it is to cut accuratelyÂ and the more strips you need. The GO! Strip Cutter 1 1/2" makes it easy to cut perfect sashing, narrow borders, delicate bindings and more.
AQ Cutting Mat Required:Â GO! Cutting Mat, 10 in. x 24 in. 2 Pack (25.4 cm x 61 cm) Item 255113
How to Die Cut 1 1/2" Strips:
- 1 1/2" Strips:Â Cut 8" wide strips across the width of fabric to cut five, 1 1/2" strips. Position fabric on die so fold of fabric is perpendicular to cutting blades and will roll through the cutter first. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 22 strips.Â
- 1 1/2" Squares:Â Start with a 1 1/2" strip aligning it across the die board with the 90Â° guide line. Fanfold into 8" widths. Cut 25, 1 1/2" squares across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 550 squares.Â
- 45Â° Diamond-2 1/8" Cut Side Edge:Â Start with a 1 1/2" strip. Align your 1 1/2" strip across the die board to the right side of the 45Â° guide line.Â
- 30Â° Diamond-3" Cut Side Edge:Â Start with a 1 1/2" strip. Align your 1 1/2" strip across the die board to the right side of the 30Â° guide line.Â
- 60Â° Diamond-1 3/4" Cut Side Edge:Â Start with a 1 1/2" strip. Align your 1 1/2" strip across the die board to the right side of the 60Â° guide line.
Why Quilters Love the GO! 1 1/2" Strip Cutter Die.Â Â
- No sliding rulers! No miscuts! The GO! Strip Cutter-1 1/2" includes five strips that can be a challenge to cut by hand.Â
- Idea for scrappy quilts! Easily cut up to 6 layers of scraps or full length fabric on the die to get 15 perfectly cut 1 1/2" strips in one pass thru the cutter.
- GO! Strip Cutter-1 1/2" includes 1/4" seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.Â
- Cut perfect 1 1/2" strips, then use the angled guide lines to cut squares and diamonds.Â
- Die blades are 23" long and are open at both ends to allow cutting of fabric that is still folded as it comes off the bolt.Â
- Cut strips out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, flannel, fleece, CuddleÂ® fabrics and more!Â
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.Â
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.Â
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.Â
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle.Â Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.Â
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.Â
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.Â
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.