Give your used 45mm, 60mm or 28mm rotary blades extended life by using them in the BladeSaver Thread Cutter and make cutting your chain pieced fabric projects fast and easy.
Each BladeSaver comes with a magnetic case to keep your thread cutter safe when not in use or when taking it to class.
The BladeSaver case doubles as the blade stand to hold your thread cutter securely in place during use.
- 3D printed BladeSaver case with magnets installed
- 3D Printed parts for the BladeSaver blade cover
- Nut/bolt needed to assemble the rotary blade into the blade cover (please note, color of hardware will vary between silver, gold and black based upon availability).
- Printed assembly instructions (also available for download at the bottom of this page)
Additional purchase option:
- Rotary blade is not included with purchase, but you may add one for an additional fee and get a fully assembled BladeSaver Thread Cutter ready for immediate use. (Blades that are included are new, not used.)
- Upgrade your BladeSaver Thread Cutter to a 60mm version to use with your larger blades
Rotary Blade Shapes:
There are several different types of rotary blade shapes on the market. The original rotary blades (and the most common) have the wedges in the center. Some of the new titanium (or premium) blades have a circle in the center. There is also an hourglass shaped design. The BladeSaver Thread Cutter 3D is a "universal" design and it is compatible with all of these designs!