When you've got Brother's ScanNCut DX, all you need is your imagination to become a crafting sensation.
- Blade Sensor Technology Auto Blade detects the thickness of material
- Cuts Up To 0.1˝ (3 mm) Thickness Cut materials such as foam and felt effortlessly with Auto Blade
- Wireless Lan with My Connection The WLAN feature seamlessly transfers your designs back and forth between the ScanNCut DX and the Brother XP sewing machine using the 'My Connection' tile.
- Standalone (No PC required) 5" LCD touchscreen display for easy editing of cut data
- PES/PHC/PHX File Readability Convert PES/PHC/PHX embroidery files to cut data directly on the machine.
- Built-In Scanner (900 dpi) Turn your scanned images into unique one-of-a-kind cut designs and patterns.
- Designs for Days 1,303 built-in designs, including 140 quilt patterns and 17 lettering fonts.
- Advanced Editing with CanvasWorkspace Create, edit, convert, and send cut data to and from the machine
- Built-In Storage and More Ample storage for blades, touch pen, and other tools, right inside the front cover! Plus, the storage area can be used as a wide-flat work surface for securing materials to the mat.
- Extensive list of included accessories Comes with a variety of standard accessories and fabric cutting accessories, supplies and designs.