So many quilting projects and only so many hours in the day! Replacing your GO! Big Cutting Mat will make cutting fabric just as quick and precise as when your GO! Big Cutting Mat was brand new! The GO! Big Cutting Mat is designed for use with GO! Big dies. Keep an extra on hand so you're ready for your next few projects!
Why Quilters Love the GO! Cutting Mat 14" x 16":Â
- Specially formulated cutting mats are part of the precision system that makes the GO! cutters and dies so efficient.Â
- Cutting mats can withstand hundreds of cuts on both sides before a replacement is needed.Â
- You can use the same cutting mat for a variety of dies, so thereâ€™s no need to purchase a separate cutting mat for every die you own.Â
- Mats are designed to fit the same size die board so itâ€™s easy to know which mat to use. You can also use smaller-sized mats on different-sized die boards to cover only the shape you want to cut. This will exponentially help your mats to last even longer.Â
- Cutting mats protect the rollers on the cutter and keep the fabric from shifting while itâ€™s being cut.Â
- 7 cutting mat sizes available: 6" x 6", 6" x 12", 6" x 24", 5" x 10", 10" x 10", 10" x 24" and 14" x 16".Â
Cutting Mat Tips:Â
- It may be time for a new cutting mat when you notice that the die is not cutting through the fabric all the way.Â
- Recommend keeping an extra cutting mat on hand if youâ€™re intending to use your cutter regularly.Â
- Rag dies tend to wear out the cutting mats much more frequently due to the number of blades.Â
- Prolong the life of your cutting mats by alternating the sides each time, so youâ€™re not cutting in the same spot every time.Â
- Replace mat when cutting performance of die is reduced or mat shows excessive wear.Â
- Do not use warped mats.
Just beginning to learn the possibilities. It’s going to be very useful.
Received time quickly!
This is a great addition to my Go Big as I can take it with me and it it so easy to use! The bag I made for it holds all a need to complete my projects and all in one place!
I haven't had a chance to try it yet. It looks lovely.
Very helpful with ideas. Great resources for further projects using the Accuquilt system.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.