This is a GO! Qube Replacement Die for the GO! Qube Specialty Set-Serendipity by Edyta Sitar. Replacement dies for GO! Qubes are packaged in shrink wrap and are intended to replace the original die in the GO! Qube box set.
Every quilter knows how hard it is to cut a perfect circle. Smart quilters use tools like the GO! Circle-3 1/2" die to make their lives easier and their circles just right. Incorporate other GO! shapes with this circle for even more design possibilities. The die works with a variety of AccuQuilt Fabric Cutters, including the GO! Baby, GO!, GO! Big and the Studio if you use its adapter. AccuQuilt Fabric Cutters are an easy way to precisely cut this 3 1/2" circle. The cutters allow you to cut up to six layers of cotton fabric at once, which means you'll have a stack of perfect circles ready to go in a flash. This circle die is available individually here and is also part of the GO! Qube Specialty Set-Serendipity by Edyta Sitar offers a fresh, modern take on traditional quilting and applique.
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 6 in. (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm)
How to Die Cut 3 1/2" Circles:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
- Cut a 4" strip across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 4" widths Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 10 circles across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 90 circles.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Circle-3 1/2" Die:
- The GO! Circle-3 1/2" die is the perfect size to cut your own circles with your favorite fabrics or out of fabric pieces from your stash.
- GO! Circle-3 1/2" includes 1/4" seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.
- Cut circles out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Pack-friendly
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.