Your GO! Cutting Mat has seen better days, which means you've been quilting up a storm. When it's time for a new one, or when you're just starting out, this 10" x 24" mat makes it easy -- simply choose the mat you need and get quilting.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Cutting Mat-10" x 24":Â
- Specially formulated cutting mats are part of the precision system that makes the GO! cutters and dies so efficient.Â
- Cutting mats can withstand hundreds of cuts on both sides before a replacement is needed.Â
- You can use the same cutting mat for a variety of dies, so thereâ€™s no need to purchase a separate cutting mat for every die you own.Â
- Mats are designed to fit the same size die board so itâ€™s easy to know which mat to use. You can also use smaller-sized mats on different-sized die boards to cover only the shape you want to cut. This will exponentially help your mats to last even longer.Â
- Cutting mats protect the rollers on the cutter and keep the fabric from shifting while itâ€™s being cut.Â
- 7 cutting mat sizes available: 6" x 6", 6" x 12", 6" x 24", 5" x 10", 10" x 10", 10" x 24" and 14" x 16".Â
Cutting Mat Tips:Â
- It may be time for a new cutting mat when you notice that the die is not cutting through the fabric all the way.Â
- Recommend keeping an extra cutting mat on hand if youâ€™re intending to use your cutter regularly.Â
- Rag dies tend to wear out the cutting mats much more frequently due to the number of blades.Â
- Prolong the life of your cutting mats by alternating the sides each time, so youâ€™re not cutting in the same spot every time.Â
- Replace mat when cutting performance of die is reduced or mat shows excessive wear.Â
- Do not use warped mats.