With its off-kilter, fun shapes the Drunkard's Path has been a popular quilt pattern for generations. Use the GO! Drunkard's Path 3 1/2" Finished die with your GO! Fabric Cutter to cut precise multiples of this classic pattern in a flash. Also a must-have for contemporary designs!
AQ Cutting Mat Required:Â GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 12 in. 2 Pack (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm) Item 255112
How to Die Cut Drunkardâ€™s Path Quilt Blocks:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller. Cut four layers at a time with two layers of the first fabric color and two layers of a second fabric color to cut two, 2-color blocks in one pass through the cutter.Â
- Quarter Circle:Â Cut 3 1/2" strips across the width of the fabric. Fanfold into 3 1/2" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 11 quarter circles across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 110 quarter circles.Â
- Arc Shape:Â Cut 4 1/2" strips across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 4 1/2" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 10 arc shapes across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 64 arc shapes.Â
Why Quilters Love the GO! Drunkardâ€™s Path Die:Â
- Drunkardâ€™s Path is a Block on BoardÂ® (BOBÂ®) die which means itâ€™s specially designed to cut two 2-color, 3 1/2" finished blocks in one pass through the cutter.Â
- No measuring! No templates! Drunkardâ€™s Path includes two unique shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.Â
- A traditional quilt block, Drunkardâ€™s Path also creates unique contemporary designs. Each set creates a 3 1/2" finished square. Four sets finish at 7". Combine with other 7" finished blocks.Â
- No need to be afraid of curves! Drunkardâ€™s Path features matching notches on curved seams for easy pinning and fast sewing.Â
- Includes 1/4" seam allowance and screen printed letters on die for easier piecing and organization of shapes.Â
- Free pattern downloads and step-by-step block assembly instructions are available to get you started.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.Â
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.Â
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.Â
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle.Â Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.Â
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.Â
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.Â
It cuts my hst out so perfectly.
Unbeatable & quick
Excellent! I received my order next day! Can't beat that!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.