Say it with a smile...or a wink...or heart eyes! Mix and match the shapes from our GO! Emojis die to create tons of amazing faces with limitless personality. Have fun using the eyebrows, mouth, tongue, heart, sunglasses and tears to create your own or a traditional text-worthy emoji. This oneâ€™s perfect for all generations of quilters. This die is limited edition and comes in a collectible teal colored tray, so be sure to get one before it waves goodbye!Â
AQ Cutting Mat Required:Â GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 12 in. 2 Pack (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm) Item 255112
How to Die Cut Emojis Shapes:Â
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.Â
- 5-1/2â€ Circle: Cut and fuse 6â€ squares.Â Cut 6 circles across the width of fabric.Â One yard of 40â€ wide fabric cuts 36 circles.Â
- Sunglasses:Â Cut and fuse 5â€ x 2â€ rectangles.Â Cut 20 sunglasses across the width of fabric.Â One yard of 40â€ wide fabric cuts 144 sunglasses.
- Heart:Â Cut and fuse 2 1/4â€ x 2â€ rectangles.Â Cut 20 hearts across the width of fabric.Â One yard of 40â€ wide fabric cuts 308 hearts.
- Tongue:Â Cut and fuse 2 1/4â€ x 2â€ rectangles.Â Cut 20 tongues across the width of fabric.Â One yard of 40â€ wide fabric cuts 320 tongues.Â
- Tear:Â 2 5/8â€ x 1 5/8â€ rectangles.Â Cut 24 tears across the width of fabric one yard of 40â€ wide fabric cuts 288 mouths.
- Mouth/Smile:Â 3 1/4â€ W x 1 1/2â€ H rectangles.Â Cut 26 mouths across the width of fabric.Â One yard of 40â€ wide fabric cuts 288 mouths.Â
- Smaller Circles & Eyebrows:Â Use scraps.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Emojis Limited Edition Die:
- Add your favorite smileys to your next project with the GO! Emojis die.Â Play with their placement to give each of your emoji faces a different personality!
- Have fun mixing and matching eyes, eyebrows, mouth, tongue, sunglasses, tears and heart to create your own emojis.Â
- Let the next generation of quilters, sewers and crafters go wild creating projects with the GO! Me easy Fabric Project Maker and GO! Emojis die.
- Think outside of the Emoji! This die includes three circle sizes and other versatile shapes that can be used for a wide variety of quilting projects.
- Limited-edition dies come in a collectible teal-colored tray.
- Make quick appliquÃ©s by applying fusible web to the wrong side of fabrics prior to cutting.
- A great way to use up scraps..Â
- Packaging includes a free pattern to get you started.Â
- Charm Pack friendly.Â
Â AccuQuilt Benefits:Â
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.Â
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.Â
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers.
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Use cutting mats that matches size of each die.
- For best results, cut with die blades running under roller at an angle. Do not cut with blades parallel to roller.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Some dies feature specially designed corners to aid in alignment and pre-cutting.
- For fast applique, apply fusible web to fabrics, then cut shapes with dies.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.