The GO! Funky Flowers die cuts flowers in a flash. This die makes precise work of cutting two large flowers, one small flower and two flower centers. Your fabric color and design make them everything from ultra-groovy to wild and crazy to simple and pretty. A great use for scraps or stash, these flowers may be appliqued onto quilts, garments, home decor projects or just about anything! Simply apply fusible web to the wrong side of fabrics and cut for applique-ready shapes. It even comes with project directions for a GO! Funky Quilt.
AQ Cutting Mat Required:Â GO! Cutting Mat, 5 in. x 10 in. 2 Pack (12.7 cm x 25.4 cm) Item 255110
How to Die Cut Funky Flowers Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturerâ€™s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliquÃ©.Â Â
- Two Large Flowers:Â Cut and fuse 4 1/2" x 4 3/4" rectangles. Cut eight large flowers across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 56 large flowers.Â
- Small Flower:Â Cut and fuse 2" squares. Cut 20 small flowers across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 360 small flowers.Â
- Large Center:Â Cut and fuse 1 1/4" squares. Cut 32 large flower centers across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 896 large flower centers.Â
- Small Center:Â Cut and fuse 1 1/8" x 1 1/4" rectangles. Cut 35 small flower centers across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 980 small flower centers.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Funky Flowers Die:
- Brighten up any project with flowers created with the GO! Funky Flowers die, from quilt tops to table runners.Â Â
- No templates required. The GO! Funky Flowers die includes five shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.Â
- Mix and match the shapes to create a variety of flowers or use with other GO! floral dies to custom design your own quilted garden.Â
- Quickly and easily cut four of each prefused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).Â
- Cut flower shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, CuddleÂ® fabrics and more!Â
- A great way to use up scraps.Â
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.Â
- Charm Pack-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.Â
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.Â
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.Â
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle.Â Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.Â
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.Â
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.Â
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.