Brew up something wicked with the GO! Halloween Medley die set. The ghost, spider and witchâ€™s hat in this die collection make any Halloween sewing or quilting project magical. Make a multitude in a flash. Apply fusible web to the wrong side of fabric and cut four of each applique shape in one pass through your GO! cutter. Theyâ€™re Charm Pack-friendly, no nose twitch required.
AQ Cutting Mat Required:Â GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 12 in. 2 Pack (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm) Item 255112
- Spider:Â Cut and fuse 4â€ x 5â€ rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 8 spiders across the width of fabric. One yard of 40â€ wide fabric cuts 72 spiders.
- Ghost:Â Cut and fuse 4 1/8â€ x 5â€ rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 8 ghosts across the width of fabric. One yard of 40â€ wide fabric cuts 64 ghosts.
- Hat:Â Cut and fuse 5â€ x 4 1/2â€ rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 8 hats across the width of fabric. One yard of 40â€ wide fabric cuts 56 hats.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Halloween Medley Die.
- Make wicked Halloween sewing and quilting projects using shapes from GO! Halloween Medley, GO! Cat & Bat, GO! Pumpkins and GO! Fall Medley (55365, 55323, 55041).
- Love piecing and applique? These two make a great Halloween pair: GO! Halloween Medley and the GO! Spider Web-6â€ Finished die (55487).
- No templates required! The GO! Halloween Medley die includes applique shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.
- Great value! Get multiple applique shapes for the price of one GO! Medley die.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut Halloween shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, CuddleÂ® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Packaging includes a free pattern to get your started.
- Charm Pack Friendly.Â
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.Â
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.Â
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.Â
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle.Â Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.Â
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.Â
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.Â
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.