One die board, one classic quilt block! Combine 4 blocks to create 12" finished Hunter Star block. Designed to create one complete 12" block in two passes. Cut four layers of one fabric color, then reload and cut four layers of second fabric color.
AQ Cutting Mat Required:Â GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 12 in. 2 Pack (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm) Item 255112
How to Die Cut 2-Color Hunter Star Quilt Blocks:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller. Cut four layers of one fabric color, then reload and cut four layers of your second fabric color.
- Cut 10 1/4" strips across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 4" widths. Place on selected blades and cut. Cut 10 half Hunter Star units across width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 30 half Hunter Star units.Â
Why Quilters Love the GO! Hunter Star Die:
- Hunter Star is a Block on BoardÂ® (BOBÂ®) die which means itâ€™s specially designed to cut one 2-color, 12" block in two passes through the cutter.Â
- No templates! No special rulers! Hunter Star includes four unique shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.Â
- Hunter Star features specialized dog-ears and includes 1/4" seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.Â
- Hunter Star includes screen printed letters on die for easier piecing and organization of shapes.Â
- Free pattern downloads and step-by-step block assembly instructions are available to get you started.Â
- Layer Cake and Fat Quarter-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.Â
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.Â
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.Â
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle.Â Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.Â
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.Â
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.Â
My experience was great, they were there for me when I ordered my GO helped me greatly when I ordered more dies.
I have absolutely zero issues with the mats . They work as they should.
Love the GO! Gnome.
Very easy to use. Will be putting this to good use.
Excellent! Works like a charm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.