Go Team! The Fat Quarter-friendly GO! Pennants die set includes three popular shapes: triangle, swallowtail, and rounded.Â Use as a quick DIY project for party decorations, to make seasonal banners or give as a gift. Personalizing your pennants is easy as they work with any GO! applique shapes 4" wide of smaller or may be embellished with embroidery.Â Â
AQ Cutting Mat Required:Â GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 24 in. 2 Pack (15.2 cm x 61 cm) Item 255138
How to Die Cut Pennants Shapes:Â
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.Â
- Triangle:Â Cut 7 1/2â€ x 5 1/2â€ rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 7 pennants across the width of fabric. One yard of 40â€ wide fabric cuts 28 pennants.
- Swallowtail:Â Cut 7 1/2â€ x 5 1/2â€ rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 7 pennants across the width of fabric. One yard of 40â€ wide fabric cuts 28 pennants.
- Rounded:Â Cut 7 1/2â€ x 5 1/2â€ rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 7 pennants across the width of fabric. One yard of 40â€ wide fabric cuts 28 pennants.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Pennants Die:
- GO! Pennants is a multi-purpose die for quilters, sewers and crafters.Â If you need quick party decorations or just want an easy and inexpensive way to make any room more colorful, pennants can be cut in minutes and sewn quickly and easily.Â
- GO! Pennants is a DIY (â€œdo-it-yourselfâ€) Project die.Â These are popular shapes of projects that you make for yourself, to give as gifts or to sell.
- No template required.Â The GO! Pennants die includes three standard-sized pennant shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- For single-sided, raw-edge pennants: Cut 18 total of 3 styles (6 ea.) in one pass thru the cutter.Â
- For double-sided pennants: Cut 9 total of 3 styles (3 ea.) in one pass thru the cutter (2 cuts needed per pennant).
- Make it personal! The GO! Pennants die is designed to work with GO! Applique shapes that are 4â€ wide or smaller or embellish with embroidery.
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Packaging includes a free pattern to get you started.
- Layer Cake Friendly.Â
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.Â
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.Â
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.Â
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle.Â Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.Â
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.Â
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.Â
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.