Pair this companion set with the GO! Qube 4” Mix & Match Block (55229) and the GO! Qube 4” Companion Set – Corners and you can create over 216 block designs, just add an AccuQuilt GO! Fabric Cutter and fabric!
Check out the GO! Qube Mix & Match Block System Pattern Bookfor more inspiration.
GO! Qube Companion Set includes:
- (4) GO! 6" x 6" Dies (with quilt shape number):
- GO! Triangles in Square-Center-2" Finished Square (55241)
- GO! Triangles in Square-Sides-2" Finished Square (55242)
- GO! Kite-Center-2” Finished Square (55243)
- GO! Trapezoid 45°-15/16"H x 3 3/16"W Cut (2" Finished Square) (55244)
- GO! Cutting Mat-6" x 6" (55137)
- Instructional videos & storage box
- Pattern Booklet with 10 patterns
Why Quilters Love the GO! Qube 4"Companion Set-Angles:
- GO! Qube 4" Companion Set-Angles expands the number of quilt blocks the GO! Qube Mix & Match 4" Block (55229) can make from 72 to 216 or more when combined with GO! Qube 4" Companion Set-Corners (55230).
- Continuation of die numbering system from the GO! Qube Mix & Match Blocks.
- Cutting angles by hand is difficult and time-consuming. GO! Qube Companion Set-Angles makes it easy and accurate. You will never rotary cut these shapes again.
- Dog-eared corners make piecing the Kite and Triangle in Square blocks easier and with less bulk at the points. We’ve figured the math out for you!
- Now you can make popular quilt designs, like Storm at Sea or Kaleidoscope, that you may not have attempted before because they can be a challenge to cut.
- Innovative storage system to keep your dies organized.
- Everyday value-priced.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.