The GO! Qube 4” Companion Set – Corners is designed to expand the possibilities of what you can create with the GO! Qube 4” Mix & Match Block. When you combine them, you’ll be able to create an additional 72 amazing blocks!
Check out the GO! Qube Mix & Match Block System Pattern Bookfor more inspiration.
GO! Qube Companion Set includes:
(4) GO! 6" x 6" Dies (with quilt shape number):
- GO! Chisels-1" x 2" Finished (55237)
- GO! Signature Block-2" Finished Square (55238)
- GO! Bowtie-2" Finished Square (55239)
- GO! Half Square Triangle-½" Finished Square (55240)
- GO! Cutting Mat-6" x 6" (55137)
- Instructional videos & storage box
- Pattern Booklet with 10 patterns
Why Quilters Love the GO! Qube 4"Companion Set-Corners:
- GO! Qube 4" Companion Set-Corners expands the number of quilt blocks the GO! Qube Mix & Match 4" Block (55229) can make from 72 to 144 or more!
- Continuation of die numbering system from the GO! Qube Mix & Match Blocks.
- This set is all about the corners! Easily make the units by sewing Half Square Triangles onto the corners.
- Make a wide variety of 4-patch blocks: Bowtie, Snowball, Signature Block, Pinwheels, Stars, Braids, and more!
- Innovative storage system to keep your dies organized.
- Ideal for quilters of all skill levels but PERFECT for quilters who enjoy making small pieced blocks.
- Everyday value-priced
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.