NOTE: You must own aÂ GO! Qube Mix & Match 8" SetÂ before adding the same-sized Companion Set.
Introducing the GO! Qube 8" Companion Set - Angles. The 8" Companion Set is designed to expand the possibilities of what you can create with the existing GO! Qube 8" Mix & Match Block (55776). In fact, the original GO! Qube combined with the GO! Qube 8" Companion Set allows you to make an additional 72 amazing blocks!
The 8" Companion Set includes four angled shapes labeled 13-16â€”a continuation of the 1-8 die numbering system from the GO! Qube 8" Mix & Match Blockâ€”a cutting mat, instructional videos, PLUS a FREE 24-page pattern booklet which includes 10 Mix & Match block patterns.
GO! Qube Companion Set includes:Â
- (4) GO! 6" x 6" Dies (with quilt shape number):Â
- GO! Triangles in Square-Center-4" Finished Square (55753) (Shape 13)
- GO! Triangles in Square-Sides-4" Finished Square (55754) (Shape 14)
- GO! Kite-Center-4" Finished Square (Shape 15)
- GO! Trapezoid 45Â°-115/16"H x 63/8"W Cut (4" Finished Square) (55763) (Shape 16)
- GO! Cutting Mat-6" x 6" (55137)Â
- Instructional videos & storage boxÂ
- Pattern Booklet with 10 patternsÂ
Why Quilters Love the GO! Qube 8" Companion Set-Angles:Â
- GO! Qube 8" Companion Set-Angles expands the number of quilt blocks the GO! Qube Mix & Match 8" Block (55776) can make from 72 to 216 or more when combined with GO! Qube 8" Companion Set-Corners (55785).Â
- Continuation of die numbering system from the GO! Qube Mix & Match Blocks.Â
- Cutting angles by hand is difficult and time-consuming. GO! Qube Companion Set-Angles makes it easy and accurate. You will never rotary cut these shapes again.Â
- Dog-eared corners make piecing the Kite and Triangle in Square blocks easier and with less bulk at the points. Weâ€™ve figured the math out for you!
- Now you can make popular quilt designs, like Storm at Sea or Kaleidoscope, that you may not have attempted before because they can be a challenge to cut.Â
- Innovative storage system to keep your dies organized.Â
- Everyday value priced.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.Â
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.Â
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.Â
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle.Â Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.Â
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.Â
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.Â