The GO! Qube Mix & Match 12" Block includes eight GO! Dies, two cutting mats, instructional videos, PLUS a FREE 20-page pattern booklet which includes 14 Mix & Match block patterns.
GO! Qube Mix & Match 12" Block includes:Â
- (8) GO! Mix & Match 6" x 6" & 10" x 10" Dies (with quilt shape number):
- GO! Square-6 1/2" (6" Finished) (55000)
- GO! Square-3 1/2" (3" Finished) (55701)
- GO! Half Square Triangle-6" Finished Square (55001)
- GO! Quarter Square Triangle-6" Finished Square (55726)
- GO! Half Square Triangle-3" Finished Square (55703)
- GO! Square on Point-4 3/4" (4 1/4" Finished) (55725)
- GO! Parallelogram 45Â°-3 11/16" x 4 15/16" (3" x 4 1/4" Finished) (55723)
- GO! Rectangle-3 1/2" x 6 1/2" (3" x 6" Finished) (55724)
- GO! Cutting Mats-6" x 6" & 10" x 10" (55137, 55111)
- Instructional videos & storage box
- Pattern Booklet with 14 patterns
Why Quilters Love the GO! Mix & Match 12" Block:
- The GO! Qube Mix & Match Block includes everything you need to cut out 12" pieced blocks in one box, just add an AccuQuilt GO! Fabric Cutter and fabric!Â
- Includes 8 basic quilting shapes designed to work together to create 72 mix & match blocks and more! Most blocks take less than . half hour from cutting to sewing.Â
- Die numbering system makes it easy to know which shapes you need to create blocks.Â
- Innovative storage system to keep your dies organized.Â
- 12" Block works with other GO! Qube Block sizes:Â
- Based on 4-patch system: GO! Qube 12" Block works with the GO! Qube 6" Block (55775)
- Expand to 9-patch system: GO! Qube 12" Block works with the GO! Qube 8" Block (55776)
- Easily turn your scraps into organized sewing pieces.Â
- Everyday value priced.Â
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.Â
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.Â
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.Â
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle.Â Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.Â
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.Â
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.Â
My experience was great, they were there for me when I ordered my GO helped me greatly when I ordered more dies.
I have absolutely zero issues with the mats . They work as they should.
Love the GO! Gnome.
Very easy to use. Will be putting this to good use.
Excellent! Works like a charm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.