Introducing the GO! Qube Mix & Match 8" Block. This set of dies includes everything you need to cut out 8" pieced blocks, just add an AccuQuilt GO! Fabric Cutter and fabric!
The GO! Qube Mix & Match 8" Block includes eight GO! Dies, a cutting mat, instructional videos, PLUS a FREE 20-page pattern booklet which includes 14 Mix & Match block patterns.
- 8) GO! Mix & Match 6" x 6" Dies (with quilt shape number):Â
- GO! Square-4 1/2" (4" Finished) (55708)Â
- GO! Square-2 1/2" (2" Finished) (55709)Â
- GO! Half Square Triangle-4" Finished Square (55710)Â
- GO! Quarter Square Triangle-4" Finished Square (55711)Â
- GO! Half Square Triangle-2" Finished Square (55712)Â
- GO! Square on Point-3 1/4" (2 3/4" Finished) (55713)Â
- GO! Parallelogram 45Â°-2 3/4" x 3 1/2" Sides (2 1/16" x 2 13/16" Finished) (55714)Â
- GO! Rectangle-2 1/2" x 4 1/2" (2" x 4" Finished) (55715)
- GO! Cutting Mat-6" x 6" (55137)Â
- Instructional videos & storage boxÂ
Pattern Booklet with 14 patterns
Why Quilters Love the GO! Qube Mix & Match 8" Block:
- The GO! Qube Mix & Match Block includes everything you need to cut out 8" pieced blocks in one box, just add an AccuQuilt GO! Fabric Cutter and fabric!Â
- Includes 8 basic quilting shapes designed to work together to create 72 mix & match blocks and more! Most blocks take less than a half hour from cutting to sewing.Â
- Die numbering system makes it easy to know which shapes you need to create blocks. â€¢ Innovative storage system to keep your dies organized.Â
- 8" Block works with other GO! Qube Block sizes: - Expand to 9-patch system: GO! Qube 8" Block works with the GO! Qube 12" Block (55778).Â
- Easily turn your scraps into organized sewing pieces.Â
- Everyday value priced.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.Â
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.Â
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.Â
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle.Â Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.Â
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.Â
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.