The GO! Qube Specialty Set – Serendipity by Edyta Sitar is an impressive set that includes something for quilters of all skill levels. The set consists of eight geometric and appliqué dies including little butterfly, flower shapes, and accents. These unique, small shapes are cut perfectly with a GO! Fabric Cutter.
The video that comes with the set features designer Edyta Sitar providing detailed instructions on the dies as well as giving quilters other creative uses for them.
GO! Serendipity by Edyta Sitar is a fresh modern take on traditional quilting. You can also incorporate other GO! die shapes for even more design possibilities.
GO! Qube Mix & Match Block includes:
- (8) GO! 6" x 6" Geometric & Applique Dies:
- GO! Flower Shapes by Edyta Sitar (55744)
- GO! Flower Accents by Edyta Sitar (55745)
- GO! Basket by Edyta Sitar (55746)
- GO! Little Butterfly by Edyta Sitar (55468)
- GO! Shooting Star-10" Finished by Edyta Sitar (55747)
- GO! Circle-3 1/2" (55748)
- GO! Square-2 13/16" (1 11/16" Finished) (55749)
- GO! Quarter Square Triangle-1 11/16" Finished Square (55750)
- GO! Cutting Mat-6" x 6" (55137)
- Instructional videos & storage box
- Pattern Booklet with 9 patterns
21 Embroidery designs on CD
Why Quilters Love the GO! Qube Specialty Set- Serendipity by Edyta Sitar:
- The GO! Qube Specialty Set-Serendipity by Edyta Sitar includes everything you need to produce beautiful piecing, applique and embroidery, just add an AccuQuilt GO! Fabric Cutter and fabric!
- Includes 8 unique shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- Designer Edyta Sitar essentially provides a free quilting class in the detailed instructional videos included with the set.
- GO! Qube Serendipity by Edyta Sitar is a fresh modern take on traditional quilting. You can also incorporate other GO! die shapes for even more design possibilities.
- GO! Qube Serendipity works with other GO! Qube sizes:
- Based on 4-patch system: GO! Qube Serendipity works with the GO! Qube 10" Block (55797).
- Everyday value priced.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.