The GO! Queen of Hearts die lets you cut four stylish heart shapes perfectly, every time. This heart die is safe yet sharp enough to cut through multiple layers of fabric at once. Use individually or stack the hearts for a totally new look!
AQ Cutting Mat Required:Â GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 12 in. 2 Pack (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm) Item 255112
How to Die Cut Queen of Hearts Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturerâ€™s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliquÃ©.Â
- Heart #1:Â Cut 3 1/2" x 4 1/2" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut eight hearts across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 80 hearts.Â
- Heart #2:Â Cut 4 1/2" x 3 1/2" rectangles. Place on selectedÂ blade and cut. Cut 11 hearts across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 88 hearts.Â
- Heart #3:Â Cut 3 1/8" x 2 1/2" rectangles. Place on selectedÂ blade and cut. Cut 16 hearts across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 176 hearts.Â
- Heart #4:Â Cut 2" x 2 1/2" rectangles. Place on selectedÂ blade and cut. Cut 16 hearts across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 288 hearts
Why Quilters Love the GO! Queen of Hearts Die:Â
- Hearts seem to go with everything! Perfect for Valentineâ€™s Day projects, baby quilts, sewing machine covers, quilt tags, mug rugs, cards, ornaments, heart flowers and more. Now you can easily cut four sizes of perfect hearts for any project you imagine!Â
- No templates required. The GO! Queen of Hearts die includes four heart sizes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.Â
- Great value! Get multiple heart sizes for the price of one GO! Queen of Hearts die.Â
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).Â
- Cut hearts out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, CuddleÂ® fabrics and more!Â
- A great way to use up scraps.Â Â
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.Â
- Charm Pack-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.Â
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.Â
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.Â
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle.Â Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.Â
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.Â
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.