Edyta Sitar's quilt patterns often shake up traditional blocks by adding applique shapes and introducing colorful batiks. Be sure to add the GO! Shooting Star-10" Finished by Edyta Sitar to your die collection. This die lets you cut the shapes that will build a modern yet timeless shooting star design that is an Edyta Sitar original. It's compatible with the AccuQuilt GO! Baby, GO!, GO! Big and even the Studio if you use its adapter. AccuQuilt Fabric Cutters make it a breeze to accurately cut the straight lines and sharp angles that make this shooting star die out of this world. Since you can cut the shapes from several layers of fabric at once, you'll have a stack of shooting stars ready to go in no time. The die is sold separately here and can also be found in the GO! Qube Specialty Set-Serendipity by Edyta Sitar.
Weight in lbs.: 1.21
Cut Size: Big Star: 3 13/16” W x 4 1/8”H (9.7 cm x 10.5 cm), Little Star: 2 3/16” W x 2 1/2” H (5.6 cm x 6.4 cm)
Finished Size: Big Star: 3 13/16” W x 4 1/8”H (9.7 cm x 10.5 cm), Little Star: 2 3/16” W x 2 1/2” H (5.6 cm x 6.4 cm)
Die Board Size: 6 in. x 6 in. (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm)
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 6 in. 2 Pack (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm) Item 55139
How to Die Cut 10" Finished Shooting Stars:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
- Little Star: Cut 13 little stars across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 169 little stars.
- Big Star: Cut 8 big stars across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 64 big stars.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Shooting Star-10" Finished by Edyta Sitar Die:
- The GO! Shooting Star-10" Finished die is the perfect size to cut your own shooting stars with your favorite fabrics or out of fabric pieces from your stash.
- GO! Shooting Star-10" Finished includes ¼" seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.
- Cut shooting stars out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Pack-friendly
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.