The GO! Sleigh and Snowflakes die has such detailed, fun designs that even if you start your holiday projects in the summer, you'll be in the spirit. This die has ultra-sharp yet incredibly safe blades that cut through multiple pieces of fabric like a dream. It'll cut two distinct snowflakes, a reindeer and a sleigh. Perfect for appliques on clothing, for cute gift tags, fun home decor, holiday gifts and so much more!
Turn these winter shapes into quick, ready-made appliquÃ©s by applying fusible web to the wrong side of fabrics prior to cutting. Use with shapes from other AccuQuilt GO! dies such as GO! Holiday Medley (55043) and GO! Holiday Accessories (55321) for a winter wonderland of projects.
AQ Cutting Mat Required:Â GO! Cutting Mat, 10 in. x 10 in. 2 Pack (25.4 cm x 25.4 cm) Item 255111
How to Die Cut Sleigh & Snowflakes Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturerâ€™s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliquÃ©.
- Large Snowflake:Â Cut and fuse 4 1/4" x 4 3/4" rectangles. Cut eight snowflakes across width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 64 snowflakes.Â
- Reindeer:Â Cut and fuse 6 1/8" x 5 1/2" rectangles. Cut seven reindeer across width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 35 reindeer.Â
- Sleigh:Â Cut and fuse 6" x 4 1/2" rectangles. Cut eight sleighs across width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 48 sleighs.Â
- Small Snowflake:Â Cut and fuse 4" x 4 1/2" rectangles. Cut eight snowflakes across width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 72 snowflakes.Â
Why Quilters Love the GO! Sleigh & Snowflakes Die:Â
- Perfect for winter or holiday-themed quilting projects by pairing with GO! Holiday Medley or GO! Holiday Accessories (55043, 55321).Â
- No templates required! The GO! Sleigh & Snowflakes die includes applique shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.Â
- Great value! Get multiple applique shapes for the price of one GO! Sleigh & Snowflakes die.Â
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).Â
- Cut holiday shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, CuddleÂ® fabrics and more!Â
- A great way to use up scraps.Â
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($22 value).Â
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.Â
- Fat Quarter-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.Â
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.Â
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.Â
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle.Â Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.Â
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.Â
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.