Create Easter, spring or baby-themed projects with the GO! Spring Medley that cuts four applique shapes â€“ Bunny, Chick, Basket and Egg. This die is a must-have for your collection! Youâ€™ll love adding these fun shapes to home dÃ©cor and more! Easily cut pre-fused applique with your favorite GO! cutter.
AQ Cutting Mat Required:Â GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 12 in. 2 Pack (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm) Item 255112
How to Die Cut Spring Medley Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturerâ€™s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliquÃ©.Â Â
- Chick:Â Cut 4" x 5" rectangles. Cut eight chicks across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 72 chicks.Â
- Basket:Â Cut 4 1/2" x 5" rectangles. Cut eight baskets across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 64 baskets.Â
- Egg:Â Cut 2 1/4" x 1 3/4" squares. Cut 22 eggs across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 352 eggs.Â
- Bunny:Â Cut 4" x 5" rectangles. Cut eight eggs across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 72 bunnies.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Spring Medley Die:Â
- Perfect for Easter, spring and baby-themed quilting projects by pairing with GO! Baby, Baby (55037) or your favorite GO! flower dies.Â
- Make a Four Seasons quilt using shapes from GO! Spring Medley, GO! Summer Medley, GO! Fall Medley and GO! Holiday Medley (55496, 55041, 55043). â€¢ No templates required! The GO! Spring Medley die includes applique shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.Â
- Great value! Get multiple applique shapes for the price of one GO! Medley die.Â
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).Â
- Cut spring shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, CuddleÂ® fabrics and more!Â
- A great way to use up scraps.Â
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.Â
- Charm Pack-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.Â
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.Â
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.Â
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle.Â Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.Â
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.Â
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.Â
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.