AQ Cutting Mat Required:Â GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 12 in. 2 Pack (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm) Item 255112
How to Die Cut 5" Squares:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
- Cut 10 1/2" strips across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 5 1/2" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 14 squares across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 42 squares.
Why Quilters Love the GO! 5" Square Die:Â
- Quilters love precut 5" squares (aka Charm Packs) because there are thousands of Charm Pack patterns available to choose from.Â
- No more purchasing expensive Charm Packs! The GO! Square-5" die is the perfect size to cut your own Charm Packs with your favorite fabrics or out of fabric pieces from your stash.Â
- GO! Square-5" includes two squares on the die which means you can cut (12) 5" squares in one pass!
- GO! Square-5" includes 1/4" seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.Â
- Quilt tops come together quickly and easily making GO! Square-6" a great beginner piecing shape and for making ismple square quilts for charity.Â
- Use GO! Square-5" to cut smaller applique background square that are all the same size!
- Cut squares out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.Â
- Packaging includes a free pattern to get you started.Â Â
- Layer Cake and Fat Quarter-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.Â
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.Â
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.Â
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle.Â Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.Â
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.Â
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.Â
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.