No more uneven 5" strips! The GO! Strip Cutter makes quick work of cutting perfect 5" strips for borders, wide appliquÃ© panels and more. Incredibly sharp, yet ultra-safe blades are 23" long and open at both ends to cut folded fabric right off the bolt. Fast, easy and precise, this cutter will be your new favorite GO!-to tool.
AQ Cutting Mat Required:Â GO! Cutting Mat, 10 in. x 24 in. 2 Pack (25.4 cm x 61 cm) Item 255113
How to Die Cut 5" Strips:
- 5" Strips:Â Cut 5 1/2" wide strips across the width of fabric to cut one 5" strip. Position fabric on die so fold of fabric is perpendicular to cutting blades and will roll thru the cutter first. One yard of 40" wide fabrics cuts six strips.Â
- 5" Squares:Â Start with 5" strip aligning it across the board with the 90Â° guide line. Fanfold into 5 1/2" widths. Cut seven across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 42 squares.Â
- 45Â° Diamond-7 1/8" Cut Side Edge:Â Start with a 5" strip. Align your 5" strip across the die board to the right side of the 30Â° guide line.Â
- 30Â° Diamond-10" Cut Side Edge:Â Start with a 5" strip. Align your 5" strip across the die board to the right side of the 30Â° guide line.Â
- 60Â° Diamond-5 7/8" Cut Side Edge:Â Start with a 5" strip. Align your 5" strip across the die board to the right side of the 60Â° guide line.
Why Quilters Love the GO! 5" Strip Cutter Die:
- Many quilters struggle with cutting long strips for borders. The GO! Strip Cutter-5" makes it easy to cut perfect strips for borders, applique panels, bar quilts and more.Â
- No sliding rulers! No miscuts! The GO! Strip Cutter-5" includes one strip that can be a challenge to cut by hand.Â Â
- Ideal for scrappy quilts! Easily cut up to 6 layers of scraps or full length fabric on the die to get three perfectly cut 5" strips in one pass thru the cutter.Â
- GO! Strip Cutter-5" includes 1/4" seam allowances for easy alignment and piecing.Â
- Cut perfect 5" strips, then use the angled guide lines to cut squares and diamonds.Â
- Die blades are 23" long and are open at both ends to allow cutting of fabric that is still folded as it comes off the bolt.Â
- Cut strips out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, flannel, fleece, CuddleÂ® fabrics and more!Â
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.Â
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.Â
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.Â
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle.Â Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.Â
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.Â
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.Â
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.