Giddyup and grab this limited-edition, appliqué die before it gallops on out of town! The GO! Western Medley includes shapes of a horseshoe, boot and horse fit for adding a little country flair to sewing projects. Don’t mosey. This medley is only available for a limited time!
Use the FREE GO! Western Medley Embroidery Designs ($22 value) download available to finish your project. Available in motif, blanket and satin stitches. FREE download will automatically be added to your shopping cart with the purchase of the GO! Western Medley.
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 12 in. 2 Pack (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm) Item 255112
How to Die Cut Western Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Cowboy Boot: Cut 4 1/8” x 4 5/8” Rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut eight cowboy boots across the width of fabric. One yard of 40” wide fabric cuts 64 cowboy boots.
- Horseshoe: Cut 3 5/8” x 4 1/4” rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut seven horseshoes across the width of fabric. One yard of 40” wide fabric cuts 63 horseshoes.
- Horse: Cut 5” x 5 3/4” rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut six horses across the width of fabric. One yard of 40” wide fabric cuts 42 horses.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Western Medley Limited Edition Die:
- Perfect for western or cowboy-themed quilts, baby or kids projects, quilting with kids, or just adding a bit of fun to a regular quilt.
- Get creative! Combine GO! Qube pieced blocks or your favorite Block on Board® block with western applique shapes.
- Western life is a popular quilting motif and appeals to a wide variety of quilters, novice and seasoned.
- GO! Western Medley includes three unique shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.
- Limited-edition dies come in a collectible teal-colored tray.
- Make quick appliques by applying fusible web to the wrong side of fabrics prior to cutting.
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($22 value)
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.
- Charm Pack and Layer Cake-friendly
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time—No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use – Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam – Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut
- Safe to use – No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It’s always a god idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.