Hobbs Heirloom® Bleached 100% Cotton Batting is created specifically for use in quilts made with white or light-colored fabrics.
Hobbs Heirloom® Bleached 100% Cotton Batting is very similar to Hobbs Heirloom® 100% Natural Cotton Batting, but it’s distinguished by the crisp, white color which won’t ‘shadow’ through a white or light-colored quilt top or bottom.
Hobbs Heirloom® Bleached 100% Cotton Batting is a soft, thin, low-loft batting, made with the finest clean, bleached, long-staple virgin cotton available (and proudly displays the Cotton Incorporated Seal) – it resists bunching and shifting and is well-loved by those seeking to keep their white or light-colored quilts nice and bright.
This batting may be stitched up to 4″ apart, and it is machine washable (once inside a quilt), with the batting becoming softer and softer after each washing, and shrinkage of 3-5% expected.
We recommend quilters spend time learning about Hobbs Heirloom® Bleached 100% Cotton Batting before using it on a project – making samples using this batting to see how it needles, both by hand and by machine, and how it launders, provides an opportunity to see if this batting can deliver the desired results.
- Batting is not eligible for "Free Shipping" or "Standard Shipping".
- Batting ships using calculated shipping only.
- Shipping can be estimated on the Batting product pages, and the final amount will be calculated during the checkout process.
- Shipping courier can be selected at checkout.
- We ship Batting with CanPar, Loomis, UPS, FedEx and Purolator.
- We can not ship Batting to P.O. Boxes.
- Batting can be ordered for in-store pickup using the "Local Pickup" option at checkout.