Quilting symmetrical arches can be tricky! Have you ever noticed that one side can look great while the other looks ..not so great? Dont get discouraged, get Archie!
Designed by machine quilting author and teacher, Angela Walters, Archie is the perfect tool for quilting arches in 2in borders or as an edge to edge machine quilting design.
* Creative Grids® grip to ensure the tool doesnt slip while quilting.
* Reference lines in black and white allow you to machine quilt several different designs with ease and without marking!
* Needle stop notches keeps your quilting continuous without effort.
* The tool fits easily in your hand and is perfect for all machine quilters, from brand new to experienced.
Whether you use a home sewing machine or a longarm, Archie is perfect for machine quilting:
* Symmetrical Arches
* Alternating Arcs
* Pointy clamshells
* Elongated Orange Peels
* Continuous Curves and more!