Perfect for all your Halloween projects, this cat and bat can be combined with GO! Pumpkins (55323), GO! Circle-8" (55360)Â as a full moon, or GO! Fall Medley (55041) to create any number of spook-tacular home decor, costumes, trick-or-treat bags and so much more!
AQ Cutting Mat Required:Â GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 12 in. 2 Pack (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm) Item 255112
How to Die Cut Cat & Bat Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturerâ€™s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliquÃ©.Â Â
- Cat:Â Cut and fuse 3 5/8" x 8" rectangles. Cut 11 cats across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 44 cats.Â
- Bat:Â Cut and fuse 3 1/2" x 5 3/4" rectangles. Cut 6 bats across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 60 bats.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Cat & Bat Die:Â
- Perfect for fall or Halloween-themed quilting projects by pairing with GO! Fall Medley, GO! Pumpkins or GO! Halloween Medley (55041, 55323, 55192).Â
- No templates required! The GO! Cat & Bat die includes applique shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.Â
- Great value! Get multiple applique shapes for the price of one GO! Cat & Bat die.Â
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).Â
- Cut cats and bats out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, CuddleÂ® fabrics and more!Â
- A great way to use up scraps.Â
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.Â
- Layer Cake and Fat Quarter-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.Â
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.Â
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.Â
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle.Â Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.Â
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.Â
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.Â
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.