Cute as a button, the GO! Cute Car die makes quick work of cutting this adorable car. It has a fun bubble shape plus window and wheel details that would be tricky to cut by hand. Compatible with the AccuQuilt GO! or GO! Baby Fabric Cutter and perfect for baby blankets, bags and dÃ©cor. Apply fusible web to the wrong side of fabrics prior to cutting for quick and easy appliquÃ©.
AQ Cutting Mat Required:Â GO! Cutting Mat, 5 in. x 10 in. 2 Pack (12.7 cm x 25.4 cm) Item 255110
How to Die Cut Cute Car Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturerâ€™s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliquÃ©.Â
- Car:Â Cut 6" x 4" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 10 across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 60 cars.Â
- Windows:Â Cut 3 1/4" x 1 1/2" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 26 sets of windows across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 286 sets of windows.Â
- Wheel Covers:Â Cut 3" x 1 5/8" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 24 sets of wheels across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 288 sets of wheels.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Cute Car Die:Â
- The GO! Cute Car appeals to all skill sets and ages. Pick out fabric colors, then â€˜turn the crankâ€™ and watch your cars come out of the â€˜GO! garageâ€™.
- No templates required. The GO! Cute Car die includes three unique shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.Â
- Play with fabrics and textures to give each of your cars a different personality.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut car shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, CuddleÂ® fabrics and more!Â
- A great way to use up scraps.Â
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($18 value).
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.Â
- Layer Cake and Fat Quarter-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.Â
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.Â
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.Â
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle.Â Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.Â
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.Â
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.Â
Very good and started my quilt
Upgraded from the Go Me to the Go as this was such an amazing deal. I use this for cutting complicated patterns that I wouldn’t normal do and it helps to deplete my scrap pile!
It's a great product to work with. I love the Go Qube Mix & Match 8" block and the 12" will add to my collection and my options for making different sizes.
Learning or enjoying learning and salute slowly getting the hang of it
Worked like a charm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.