The GO! Flowering Snowball makes a 12" finished block that is ready to showcase all your favorite fabrics. The lines between the blocks are blurred by the dynamic pattern that is actually easy to piece! Play with the Flowering Snowball with other dies in the GO! Qube Mix & Match 12" Block (55778) for even more fun.
AQ Cutting Mat Required:Â GO! Cutting Mat, 10 in. x 24 in. 2 Pack (25.4 cm x 61 cm) Item 255113
How to Die Cut Flowering Snowball Quilt Blocks:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller.
TIP:Â For each Flowering Snowball quilt block, you will need four convex pieces, four concave pieces and one small square.Â
- Concave Piece Shape A:Â Cut a 13 3/4" strip across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 7" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 10, A shapes across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 20, A shapes.Â
- Convex Piece Shape B:Â Cut a 6 1/2" strip across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 9" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut eight B shapes across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 40, B shapes.Â
- Square Shape C:Â Cut a 2" strip across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 1 7/8" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 21, C shapes across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 378, C shapes.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Flowering Snowball Die:
- Flowering Snowball is a Block on BoardÂ® (BOBÂ®) die which means itâ€™s specially designed to cut two complete 3-color 12" blocks in one pass through the cutter.Â
- No measuring! No templates! Flowering Snowball includes three unique shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.Â
- No need to be afraid of curves! Flowering Snowball features specialized dog-ears and matching notches on curved seams for easy alignment and piecing.Â
- Flowering Snowball includes screen printed letters on die for easier piecing and organization of shapes.Â
- Packaging includes step-by-step sewing instructions to make constructing the block easy. Plus, a free pattern to get you started.Â
- Fat Quarter-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.Â
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.Â
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.Â
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle.Â Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.Â
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.Â
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.Â
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.