You know how hard it can be to make a perfect heart shape, but they make such fun quilting projects! The GO! Heart die lets you cut three sizes of hearts quickly and perfectly every single time. Now you can make that pretty heart quilt, or ornaments, gift tags and more. It even comes with easy-to-follow instructions on making a GO! Trailing Hearts appliqued shirt. Quilt to your heart's desire!
AQ Cutting Mat Required:Â GO! Cutting Mat, 5 in. x 10 in. 2 Pack (12.7 cm x 25.4 cm) Item 255110
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer's instructions, before cutting for fusible applique.Â
- 2" Heart: Cut 2 1/2" squares. Cut 16 hearts across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 224 hearts.
- 3" Heart: Cut 3 1/2" squares. Cut 11 hearts across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 110 hearts.
- 4" Heart: Cut 4 1/2" squares. Cut 8 hearts across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 64 hearts.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Hearts Die:Â
- Hearts seem to go with everything! Perfect for Valentine's Day projects, baby quilts, sewing machine covers, quilt tags, mug rugs, cards, ornaments, heart flowers and more.Â Now you can easily cut three sizes of perfect hearts for any project you imagine.Â
- No templates required! The GO! Hearts die includes three heart sizes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.Â
- Great value! Get multiple heart sizes for the price of one GO! Hearts die.Â
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shapes in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).
- Cut hearts out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, CuddleÂ® fabrics and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.Â
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($14 value).Â
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.Â
- Charm Pack-friendlyÂ
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.Â
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.Â
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.Â
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle.Â Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.Â
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.Â
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.Â
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.