AQ Cutting Mat Required:Â GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 12 in. 2 Pack (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm) Item 255112
How to Die Cut Holiday Accessories Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturerâ€™s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliquÃ©.Â
- Bow:Â Cut and fuse 4 1/8" x 3 7/8" rectangles. Cut 10 bows across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 80 bows.
- Scarf:Â Cut and fuse 2 7/8" x 2 3/4" rectangles. Cut 14 scarves across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 168 scarves.
- Top Hat:Â Cut and fuse 2 3/4" x 1 7/8" rectangles. Cut 21 hats across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 273 hats.
- Smaller Shapes:Â Place scraps on blade and cut.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Holiday Accessories Die:
- Designed to work with GO! Circles-2", 3", 5" (55012). Dress up snow people with your choice of hats, scarves, gloves and more!Â
- No templates required! The GO! Holiday Accessories die includes 10 shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.Â
- Great value! Get multiple applique shapes for the price of one GO! die.Â
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).Â
- Cut holiday shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, CuddleÂ® fabrics and more!Â
- A great way to use up scraps.Â
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.Â
- Charm Pack-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.Â
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.Â
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.Â
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle.Â Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.Â
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.Â
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.Â
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.