Talk about a great catch! The GO! Nautical Medley is a limited-edition die that features an anchor, sailboat and ship wheel, all perfect for beach-worthy sewing projects or for giving your home dÃ©cor a chic coastal vibe. This medley is only available for a limited time so be sure to snag yours before it floats away!
Use theÂ FREEÂ GO! Nautical Medley Embroidery DesignsÂ ($22 value) download available to finish your project. Each shape includes motif, blanket and satin stitches.Â The FREE download will automatically be added to your shopping cart with the purchase of the GO! Nautical Medley die.
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 12 in. 2 Pack (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm) Item 255112
How to Die Cut Nautical Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturerâ€™s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliquÃ©.Â
- Shipâ€™s Wheel: Cut 4 1/2â€ x 4 1/2â€ rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut eight shipâ€™s wheels across the width of fabric. One yard of 40â€ wide fabric cuts 64 shipâ€™s wheels.
- Anchor: Cut 3 7/8â€ x 4 3/8â€ rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut nine anchors across the width of fabric. One yard of 40â€ wide fabric cuts 81 anchors.
- Sailboat: Cut 4 1/4â€ x 4 1/2â€ rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut eight sailboats across the width of fabric. One yard of 40â€ wide fabrics cuts 64 sailboats.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Nautical Medley Limited Edition Die:
- Make a splash when you pair nautical shapes with nautical-themed fabrics in quilts, wall hangings and other fabric projects.
- Get creative! Combine GO! Qube pieced blocks or your favorite Block on BoardÂ® block with nautical applique shapes.
- Nautical is a popular quilting motif and appeals to a wide variety of quilters, novice and seasoned.
- GO! Nautical Medley includes three unique shapes that are difficult to cut by hand
- Limited-edition dies come in a collectible teal-colored tray
- Make quick applique by applying fusible web to the wrong side of fabrics prior to cutting
- A great way to use up scraps
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($22 value)
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started
- Charm pack-friendly
- Cut so much more fabric in less time
- Get accurate cuts every time â€“ No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use â€“ Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam â€“ Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut
- Safe to use â€“ No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch
- Itâ€™s always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.