Northwoods quilts are inspired by the rustic charm of a log cabin in the woods. Create your own northwoods forest with the GO! Northwoods Medley die.
Use theÂ FREEÂ GO! Northwoods Medley Embroidery DesignsÂ ($22 value)Â download available to finish your project. Each shape includes motif, blanket and satin stitches.Â The FREE download will automatically be added to your shopping cart with the purchase of theÂ GO! Northwoods Medley die.
AQ Cutting Mat Required:Â GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 12 in. 2 Pack (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm) Item 255112
How to Die Cut Northwoods Medley Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturerâ€™s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliquÃ©. Place fabric on die right sides together to cut pairs.
- Bear:Â Cut 3 1/2" x 5 1/4" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut seven bears across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 70 bears.
- Tree:Â Cut 2 1/2" x 5 1/2" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut seven trees across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 98 trees.
- Moose:Â Cut 5" x 5" squares. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut eight moose across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 56 moose.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Northwoods Medley Die:Â
- No templates required. The GO! Northwoods Medley die includes applique shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.Â
- Great value! Get multiple applique shapes for the price of one GO! Medley die.Â
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).Â
- Cut northwoods shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, CuddleÂ® fabrics and more!Â
- A great way to use up scraps.Â
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.Â
- Charm Pack friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.Â
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.Â
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.Â
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle.Â Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.Â
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.Â
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.Â
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.