The GO! Overall Sam makes cutting out this little guy fast and easy. This die is designed to cut precisely through several layers of fabric at once and you can minimize fabric waste by aligning fabrics just over the shapes you want, not the whole board. Overall Sam has a crush onÂ Sunbonnet Sue, they make a cute couple when paired together.
AQ Cutting Mat Required:Â GO! Cutting Mat, 5 in. x 10 in. 2 Pack (12.7 cm x 25.4 cm) Item 255110
How to Die Cut Overall Sam Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturerâ€™s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliquÃ©. Place fabric on die right sides together to cut pairs.
- Hat:Â Cut 5 7/8" x 3 3/8" squares. Cut 11 hats across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 66 hats.Â
- Shirt:Â Cut 3 3/8" x 2 1/8" rectangles. Cut 18 shirts across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 180 shirts.Â
- Pants:Â Cut 3 3/8" squares. Cut 11 pants across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 110 pants.Â
- Shoe, Suspender, Arm & Hand:Â Place scraps on blade and cut.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Overall Sam Die:Â
- GO! makes it easy for quilters to focus on what they love about Overall Sam, mixing and matching fabrics to make classic Overall Sam quilt blocks!Â Â
- No templates required. The GO! Overall Sam die includes seven shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.Â
- Play with placement of the shapes to give each of your Overall Samâ€™s a different personality.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each prefused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).Â
- Cut Overall Sam shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, CuddleÂ® fabrics and more!Â
- A great way to use up scraps. â€¢ Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($18 value).Â
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.Â
- Charm Pack and Layer Cake-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.Â
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.Â
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.Â
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle.Â Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.Â
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.Â
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.Â
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.