NOTE: You must own aÂ GO! Qube Mix & Match 8" SetÂ before adding the same-sized Companion Set.
Introducing the GO! Qube 8â€ Companion Set â€“ Corners. Pair these 4 dies with your GO! Qube 8" Mix & Match Block (55776) and GO! Qube 8" Companion Set-Angles (55789) and get 216 block designs to choose from! Just add an AccuQuilt GO! Fabric Cutter and fabric!
This set is all about the corners! The 8" Companion Set includes four shapes labeled 9-12.1â€”a continuation of the 1-8 die numbering system from the GO! Qube 8" Mix & Match Blockâ€”a cutting mat, instructional videos, PLUS a FREE 24-page pattern booklet which includes 10 Mix & Match block patterns.
GO! Qube Companion Set includes:Â
- (4) GO! 6" x 6" Dies (with quilt shape number):
- GO! Chisels-2" x 4" Finished (Shape 9)
- GO! Signature Block-4" Finished Square (Shape 10)Â
- GO! Bowtie-4" Finished Square (Shape 11.1)
- GO! Half Square Triangle-1" Finished Square (Shape 12.1)Â
- GO! Cutting Mat-6" x 6" (55137)Â
- Instructional videos & storage boxÂ
- Pattern Booklet with 10 patterns
Why Quilters Love the GO! Qube 8" Companion Set-Corners:
- GO! Qube 8" Companion Set-Corners expands the numberÂ of quilt blocks the GO! Qube Mix & Match 8" Block (55776) can make from 72 to 144 or more!Â
- Continuation of die numbering system from the GO! QubeÂ Mix & Match Blocks.Â
- This set is all about the corners! Easily make the unitsÂ by sewing Half Square Triangles onto the corners.Â
- Make a wide variety of 4-patch blocks: Bowtie, Snowball, Signature Block, Pinwheels, Stars, Braids and more!Â
- Innovative storage system to keep your dies organized. â€¢ Ideal for quilters of all skill levels but PERFECT forÂ beginner quilters or new to AccuQuilt.
- Everyday value priced.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.Â
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.Â
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.Â
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle.Â Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.Â
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.Â
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.Â