Robbing Peter to Pay Paul was never so much fun as it is with this die cut. With the GO! Rob Peter to Pay Paul die, this hard-to-cut design is a snap. The die features matching notches on curved seams for easy pinning and quick sewing. When complete, it creates a 7" finished square.
AQ Cutting Mat Required:Â GO! Cutting Mat, 10 in. x 10 in. 2 Pack (25.4 cm x 25.4 cm) Item 255111
How to Die Cut Rob Peter to Pay Paul Quilt Blocks:
For best cutting results, position fabric on the lengthwise grain (straight of grain) as it goes under the roller. Cover A shape with three layers of one fabric color and run through the cutter, then cover B shapes with three layers of a contrasting fabric color and run through the cutter.Â
- Shape A:Â Cut an 8 3/4" strip across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 8 5/8" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut four A shapes across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 16, A shapes.Â
- Shape B:Â Cut a 9" strip across the width of fabric. Fanfold into 5 1/4" widths. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 14, B shapes across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 56, B shapes.Â
Why Quilters Love the GO! Rob Peter to Pay Paul Die:Â
- Rob Peter to Pay Paul is a Block on BoardÂ® (BOBÂ®) die which means itâ€™s specially designed to cut three complete 2-color, 7" blocks in two passes through the cutter.Â
- No measuring! No templates! Rob Peter to Pay Paul includes two unique shapes that are difficult to cut by hand.Â
- A traditional quilt block, Rob Peter to Pay Paul also creates unique contemporary designs â€“ sew blocks together to make graphic circles appear across the quilt.Â
- No need to be afraid of curves! Rob Peter to Pay Paul features specialized dog-ears and matching notches on curved seams for easy alignment and piecing.Â
- Rob Peter to Pay Paul includes screen printed letters on die for easier piecing and organization of shapes.Â
- Free pattern downloads and step-by-step block assembly instructions are available to get you started.Â
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.Â
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.Â
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.Â
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle.Â Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.Â
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.Â
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.Â
My experience was great, they were there for me when I ordered my GO helped me greatly when I ordered more dies.
I have absolutely zero issues with the mats . They work as they should.
Love the GO! Gnome.
Very easy to use. Will be putting this to good use.
Excellent! Works like a charm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.