The GO! Round Flower cuts perfect flower petals every time and lets you create a field-full of pretty flowers in no time, giving your hands a rest. So instead of cutting tiny fabric pieces you get to start sewing your quilt together. This die includes a six-petal flower, curved stem and leaf, two sizes of circle flower centers plus a star for added flower decoration.
AQ Cutting Mat Required:Â GO! Cutting Mat, 5 in. x 10 in. 2 Pack (12.7 cm x 25.4 cm) Item 255110
How to Die Cut Round Flower Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturerâ€™s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliquÃ©.Â
- Large Flower:Â Cut and fuse 3 3/4" x 1 7/8" rectangles. Cut 10 large flowers across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 90 large flowers.
- Star Flower:Â Cut and fuse 2 3/8" x 2 3/4" rectangles. Cut 14 star flowers across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 210 star flowers.
- Leaf:Â Cut and fuse 1 3/4" x 3 3/8" rectangles. Cut 22 leaves across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 220 leaves.Â
- Stem:Â Cut and fuse 1 7/8" x 6 1/2" rectangles. Cut 21 stems across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric cuts 105 stems.
- Circle Centers:Â Place scraps on blade and cut.
Why Quilters Love the GO! Round Flower Die:
- Brighten up any project with flowers created with the GO! Round Flower die, from quilt tops to table runners.Â
- No templates required. The GO! Round Flower die includes six shapes that are typically difficult to cut by hand.Â
- Mix and match the shapes to create a variety of flowers or use with other GO! floral dies to custom design your own quilted garden.Â
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one half layer of fabric).Â
- Cut flower shapes out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, CuddleÂ® fabrics and more!Â
- A great way to use up scraps.Â
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($18 value).Â
- Free pattern downloads available to get you started.Â
- Charm Pack-friendly.
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.Â
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.Â
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.Â
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle.Â Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.Â
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.Â
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.Â