Top o’ the morning to you! This shamrock makes it easy to create wonderful Irish-themed projects all year long. Team it up with free, downloadable embroidery to double down on your luck!
AQ Cutting Mat Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 6 in. 2 Pack (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm) Item 55139
How to Die Cut Shamrock Shapes:
Apply fusible web product to the wrong side of the fabric, following manufacturer’s instructions, before cutting for fusible appliqué.
- Cut 5 1/4" x 4 7/8" rectangles. Place on selected blade and cut. Cut 8 shamrocks across the width of fabric. One yard of 40" wide fabric-cuts 48 shamrocks.
- Why Quilters Love the GO! Shamrock Die:
- Try your luck at creating a Shamrock quilt or table runner for anyone who believes in the luck o’ the Irish and/or loves St. Patrick’s Day!
- No templates are required! The GO! Shamrock die includes 1 applique shape that is difficult to cut by hand.
- Quickly and easily cut four of each pre-fused applique shape in one pass thru the cutter (fusible counts as one-half layer of fabric).
- Cut shamrocks out of a variety of fabrics: cotton, batiks, wool, felt, flannel, fleece, Cuddle® fabrics, and more!
- A great way to use up scraps.
- Includes free embroidery download with 3 stitches ($14 value).
- Free pattern downloads are available to get you started.
- Charm Square-friendly
- Cut so much more fabric in less time.
- Get accurate cuts every time -- No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Easiest to use -- Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam -- Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut.
- Safe to use -- No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- With some fabrics, after cutting, a thread or two will remain where die blades meet. Snip threads with scissors.
- Blades on some dies are positioned at an angle. Align fabric to edge of shape, not edge of die board.
- Use good quality fabric to reduce fabric stretch.
- It's always a good idea to test cut one shape before cutting many shapes to ensure fabric orientation is correct.