Quilt along the outside to create:
- Pointed arches in borders
- Overlapping arcs
- Rotate to quilt complex looking motifs
Work along the inside of the tool to create:
- A leafy allover design
- Leaves in a row for thinner borders
- Rotate to quilt flower-like motifs for blocks
By combining the inside and outside, or alternating directions, you can come up with endless quilting possibilities.
- Creative Grids Grip to ensure the tool doesnt slip while quilting.
- Black and white dashed guide lines are visible on all fabric colors.
- Palm-sized tool allows you to keep control, helping prevent broken needles and crooked lines.
- Curved edges allow for versatile designs.
- Works for longarm as well as home sewing machines.
Total Size - 3-3/4in x 4in
Creative Grids® products are made in the USA and sold in independent quilt shops only.